FirstLine Therapy is a lifeline for a physician who is looking for an evidence-based, logical, and highly successful clinical platform that is proven to improve both patient outcomes and the bottom line of any physician’s practice. This is a program that can serve as the foundation of any patient’s treatment plan, no matter how complex. The beauty of this program is not only its clinical efficacy and virtually nonexistent side-effect profile, but that it serves as a gateway to all of the other service lines within practice. It’s a win-win for the patient and the prescriber.‡
FirstLine Therapy is lifestyle medicine program for your patients and a practice-support program for you.
- A healthcare practitioner prescribes FirstLine Therapy to address chronic lifestyle-related health issues
- A trained health coach, called a lifestyle educator, uses proven coaching techniques to support behavior change relating to healthy eating, healthy living and physical activity.
FirstLine Therapy uses 3 pillars for long-term health and wellness.
- Healthy eating; emphasizing a modified Mediterranean food plan
- Healthy living; focusing on behavior change
- Physical activity; targeting 4 components of movement